The ID1700x is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport. The ID1700x was designed to fill the gap between the ID1300x and the ID2000, and like the ID1300x, it features corrosion resistant internals making it compatible with all known automotive fuels. A unique magnetic circuit, resulting from a lengthy development program, makes the ID1700x immune to voltage and pressure sensitivity problems that plague other high impedance high flow injectors. The ID1700x excels at high pressures typical of current automotive systems and will perform flawlessly in these applications.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 7 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Nominal Flow Rate: 1725cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure: 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility: Compatible With All Known Fuels (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector: USCAR
- Mitsubishi Evo 3-9
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING