The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x. Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bars.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- Nominal Flow Rate: 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure: 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility: Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector: USCAR
- Mitsubishi Evo 3-9
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING