The 2011-2016 Ford F350, F450 & F550 Cab and Chassis trucks are equipped with an after-axle 40 gallon fuel tank. These OEM tanks have a failure prone coating inside the tank. Once the coating becomes unstable inside the tank, the laminate peels off and gets picked up into the fuel system. If not addressed, the containments can ruin the entire fuel system on the truck.
S&B Tanks are made out of Crosslink Polyethylene. This material will not delaminate and is the SOLUTION to fixing issues with tank delamination. If you truck is not showings signs of delamination, this tank is a great way to protect fuel system.
OEM Style Locking Ring: Easily sercure your OEM sending unit into the S&B tank by transfering over your orginal Ford locking ring. This is a faster and easier way to put sercure the sending unit into the S&B Tank.
Built to Last: S&B Tanks are made out of an extremely strong crosslink polyethylene and backed by our lifetime warranty.
- For 2011-2016 Ford F350, F450 & F550 Powerstroke 6.7L Cab Chassis
- Install can be done in 2-3 hours.
- Does not require any cutting, drilling, or modification.
- S&B Capacity (Approximate): 40 Gallons
- Weight (Dry): 25lbs
- Ground Clearance compared To OE Tank: Same.
- Sump: No
- Drain: Yes
- Sending Unit: OEM
- Straps Included: No
- Compatible With Oe Skid Plate: Yes
- Compatible With Gooseneck And 5th Wheel: Yes
- Transfer Pump Ready: No
- Embedded Fitting Threat Size 1/2 NPT
- Street Legal In All US States: Yes
- Do you have an Auxiliary Fuel Tank? Using these with our tanks will void the Lifetime Warranty.
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING