Built from T304 Stainless Steel our Installer Series performance exhaust systems offer a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems our fully sealed tubing adds years to your system.
- Built to Perform - MBRP's performance exhaust systems are built to perform. Designed to maximize exhaust flow and minimize exhaust temperatures your ride will use less gas, last longer and perform better. Every system we sell has been built to the most exacting standards in the industry.
- Dyno Proven - Your MBRP muscle car system has undergone countless hours on our in-house Mustang 1100 AWD-SE Chassis Dynamometer, hundreds of miles on road and track and numerous tweaks and modifications to get maximum performance. From the vehicle specific muffler design to the fully mandrel bent tubing to minimal bend degree angles, your MBRP performance system gets exhaust out fast. An MBRP performance exhaust system is the starting point to getting the most from cold air intakes, programmers, modules and downloaders.
- Easy Installation - MBRP systems are as much fun to install as to drive with on your muscle car. Bolt-on, no weld design makes installation a no hassle one and a half to two-hour project. Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need, all in one box.
- We're With You - Here at MBRP we take customer service very personally. Need help finding the right system...finding a dealer...working through your install...we are here to help. Give us a call toll free at 888-636-7223.
- Sound & Style - Performance is one thing but at MBRP we believe that appearance and sound are just as important. Every MBRP performance exhaust system has been specifically tuned to get the optimal sound from your pickup. With our new stamped logo on the tip and our unmistakable styling, there's no question that you have the hottest performance exhaust on the road.
- Bolt-On Installation
- 3" Mandrel Bent Tubing
- 4" OD Dual Walled Angle Cut Tip Included
- Utilizes OEM Hanger Locations
- Up to 35% Flow Increase as Tested on 2.7L
- Up to 93% Flow Increase as Tested on 2.3L
- 17HP and 14ft-lbs Torque Increase (2.7L)
- 3" Cat-Back, T304 Stainless Steel, Single Side Exit
- 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3L Ecoboost
- 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L Ecoboost
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING