Extensive dyno-testing throughout the development of the intake kit ensures that it makes the most Horsepower possible. The Charger SRT Hellcat, had gains ranging from 30-35 HP.
The Sound of Performance: The huge air filter and tube produce a more aggressive sound than stock, with a noticeable increase in supercharger whine.
Cold Air Induction: The JLT airbox isolates power-robbing engine heat by sealing to the stock hood scoop, using all the available air inlet locations. The box and tube's crosslink polyethylene material keeps the air cool as it flows to the engine.
Huge Tube And Filter: The 5.75" x 7.75" oval inlet at the filter leads to unrestricted airflow to the 4.5" mouth at the supercharger, making it perfect for an upgraded throttle body. Click the play button on the right to show how the tube's unique design maximizes airflow.
No CARB Legal: This Product Cannot Be Ship To California!
- RWHP: 30-35 average gain over stock.
- RWTQ: 16-19 average gain over stock
- Airflow Rating: 19.30% more airflow
- Efficiency Rating: 99.66% efficient
- Filter Type: Dry
- Filter Replacement: KF-1093D
- Filter Wrap: 20-1093-01 (Not Included)
- Tune Required: No
- Street Legal In All US States: No
- CARB Exempt ID: No
- 2017-2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
- 2017-2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING