The ID2600-XDS is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport. The ID2600-XDS was developed specifically for use with liquid fuels, featuring corrosion resistant internals, and long-term compatibility with ethanol and methanol. The ID2600-XDS has the highest flow rate of any injector offered by Bosch and flows 50% more than the ID1700x. The ID2600-XDS benefits from Dual Slope Matching, a method of matching the flow rate in both the linear, and nonlinear operating range, providing better cylinder to cylinder consistency at low pulse widths.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 9 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Nominal Flow Rate: 2600cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure: 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility: Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbons. NOT Compatible with Ethers (MTBE, ETBE, TAME) or Nitro Methane
- Electrical Connector: USCAR
- Mitsubishi Evo X
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING