For years you've been asking us for intakes, and for years we've silently worked to create a solution that sets itself apart from the rest. We examined and tested current offerings and identified their shortcomings. We formed theories, and over months of testing designs we proved them. Combined with our advanced research and development program, we fully utilized our engineering resources to design and manufacture what we believe is the most comprehensive intake solution available for the 2008-2014 Subaru WRX and STI and the 2009-2013 Forester XT.
This intake was designed with tuners in mind! The consistency of the airflow through the MAF sensor makes this intake very predictable and is as easy to tune as the stock airbox. While pro-tuning is always recommended, the Cobb SF OTS AccessPort Map provides a safe temporary alternative. Dyno testing was completed on our 2012 WRX, equipped with a GrimmSpeed 3-Port EBCS, Catted Downpipe, Catless Up-pipe and TMIC.
No CARB Legal: This Product Cannot Be Ship To California!
- Hybrid Cold Air/Short Ram Design - Combining the advantages and eliminating the negatives of both traditional intake designs
- Air straightener - Dimensionally mimics the factory configuration for accurate MAF sensor readings
- MAF sensor location - Inside heat shield, isolated from engine bay heat
- Custom reusable high flow air filter - Integrated velocity stack entrance smooths incoming air
- Made in the USA - Right here in Minnesota, in fact
- 30min Installation - Extremely simple with our written and video guides
- 1x Intake Tube
- 1x High-flow Dry Filter
- 1x Hump Hose Connector
- 1x Heat Shield Assembly
- 3x Hose Clamps
- 2x MAF Flange Screws
- 3x Precut Rubber Sealing Strip
- 1x MAF Wire Grommet
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING