Built from heavy-duty aluminized steel our PLM Series performance exhaust systems offer a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. Featuring a two-piece tail wee replaced the muffler with an MBRP muffler delete pipe to provide you with the ultimate in free flow exhaust. Constructed to the same specifications as our top-of-the-line Pro Series we back this line with a 1 Year Warranty.
No CARB Legal: This Product Cannot Be Ship To California!
- Built to Perform - You count on your truck to handle whatever you need it to do. With MBRP performance exhaust you can make that happen with up to 18 more horsepower and 28 ft/lb more torque not to mention lower EGTs. More pulling power, improved throttle response, greater fuel efficiency, with an MBRP diesel performance exhaust you will be amazed at what your truck can do.
- Easy Installation - MBRP systems are as much fun to install as to drive with on your truck. Bolt-on, no weld design makes installation a no hassle one and a half to two-hour project. Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need, all in one box, no matter what configuration of truck you have.
- We're With You - Here at MBRP we take customer service very personally. Need help finding the right system...finding a dealer...working through your install...we are here to help. Give us a call toll free at 888-636-7223.
- Sound & Style - Performance is one thing but at MBRP we believe that appearance and sound are just as important. Every MBRP performance exhaust system has been specifically tuned to get the optimal sound from your pickup. With our new stamped logo on the tip and our unmistakable styling, there's no question that you have the hottest performance exhaust on the road.
- 5" Turbo Back, Single Side, Aluminized Steel No Muffler
- 4" turbo down pipe, replaces S6112PLM, 1998.5-2002
- No tip included
- 98-02 Ram 2500 Cummins 5.9L
- 98-02 Ram 3500 Cummins 5.9L
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING