The 500 Series single adjustable coilover is the entry into the Fortune Auto-verse. Utilizing the highly advanced, High Flow Digressive Piston to optimize the perfect balance between performance and comfort along with the ability to upgrade and rebuild; you ‘ll never have to buy coilovers again.
Everyday Drivability: Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use: Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e., high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
- Spring Upgrade: Default Fortune Auto
- Standard Radial Bearing Mounts
- Front Spring Rate: 10K
- Rear Spring Rate: 10K
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Piston Technology™
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister