The FP Black has long been the performance benchmark in the stock appearing EVO IX market. It has propelled the platform into the low 9’s and beyond the 600WHP mark. It’s a potent combination of a 67MM turbine wheel mated to our 82HTZ compressor wheel for a flow rating of 71LB a minute. In addition to the things you know and love about the journal bearing Black, this unit utilizes our Xona Ball Bearing CHRA for increased durability in situations where you might see low oil flow such as road racing or autocross applications.
Special Order - All Forced Performance Turbochargers Are Built To Order! Please Allow 2-6 Weeks For The Manufacturer Ship Your Item!
- Compressor wheel - 82HTZ
- Flow rating - 71LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 59.1MM Inducer / 82MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM Flow Advancement Port Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP Stainless or MHI Stock Configuration
- CHRA - Xona Rotor Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Oil Line - Stock Oil Feed Line Compatible
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING