New spec with a shorter exhaust lift profile, added rpm potential. Intended for fully built engine. Tuning and ECU mods recommended. Requires kit BC0600.
- Check Pictures for cam placement. Long nose= Left Side, short nose - Right Side.
- Due to the lobe size, head castings will need to be filled down slightly for clearance.
- Proper break in and running high zinc oil is a must on flat tappet engines.
- Must be installed by an experienced technician
- Requires upgraded valve springs
- Check AVCS advance during install-Must be done by experienced engine builder
- 04-07 Subaru STI
- 06-07 Subaru WRX
|Dur @ .050||232°/232°|
|Valve Lift (1:1)||.422"/.405"|
|Valve Lift (mm)||10.72/10.29|
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING