aFe Track Series CF Pro Dry S Cold Air Intake For 19-21 Dodge Hellcat 6.2L
Give your Hellcat And Hellcat Redeye engine bay the attention it deserves with this Track Series Carbon Fiber Air intake system. With an aggressive open-element design showing off its massive air filter, and a 100% twill weave carbon fiber intake tube, this thing is sure to turn heads. The aFe 57-10001D Track Series Carbon Fiber Pro 5R Cold Air Intake For 19-21 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 6.2L and 19-21 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye 6.2L outflows factory intake by up to 20% and produce +17 HP and +21 lbs. x ft. torque max gains.
Large Three Layer Performance Air Filter: This 7” tall 360-degree radial flow air filter features our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street use. This Track Series air filter was specially designed for the Demon/Redeye and features a carbon fiber top.
Dyno-Tuned Carbon Fiber Intake Tube: A 100% high gloss twill weave carbon fiber intake tube is used achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit and reducing weight.
Heat-Resistant Housing: The included massive air filter is surrounded by an open-element XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer housing that minimizes warm engine air for maximum performance. Its open design allows for easy viewing of the massive air filter, yet seals to the hood to gather air from the factory hood scoop. The housing also connects to the factory headlight air inlet thanks to the scoop inlet provided.
Premium Hardware: This is a direct fit intake system that utilizes factory mounting points. All necessary T-bolt clamps, a silicone bellows coupling, and all other hardware is included.
FCA Multi-Air Unit Actuator: For the SRT Hellcat Redeye, the factory MUA (Multi-Air Unit Actuator) is easily connected to the air intake tube. All clamps and hose are provided to guarantee correct crankcase flow, avoiding check engine lights and damaging factory hoses and sensors.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +17 HP & +21 Lbs. x Ft. TQ (Tested on 2018 Challenger SRT Demon)
- Outflows Factory Intake by 20%
- Measured Flow: 855CFM @ 7” H20
- Carbon Fiber Filter Top Made Exclusively for the Dodge Demon and Redeye Intake
- Housing Seals to Hood Scoop, Collecting Cool Outside Air Along w/ Headlight Air Inlet
- Washable and Reusable Pro Dry S Air Filter for Maximum Performance
- 2019-2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Supercharged 6.2L
- 2019-2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Supercharged 6.2L
- 2020-2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock Supercharged 6.2L