SteamSpeed STX 67 Turbo for Subaru WRX 2015+ (ported) (SUB-STX67-FA-P)
We've designed and manufactured all new components, so no core is required. We've designed the our custom housings to support bigger compressor and turbine wheels than the OEM turbo, so expect to see a 20-30% power bump over what the stock turbo is capable of.
These FA20 turbos are stock location meaning they are a bolt on replacement for the OEM turbo. They are designed to work with all aftermarket parts that work with the OEM turbo. What that means is that if you are "stage 2," our turbo will bolt right up to the J-pipe, intake, intercooler, etc. you've already invested in.
The STX 67 shares the exact same center section as our STI STX 67, known to make 350-400 whp on pump gas or well over 400 whp on e85. It is the smallest model we currently offer. We recommend it for WRX owners who have stock blocks, or want earlier torque. Make no mistake though, this turbo will make a lot more power and torque vs the OEM turbo everywhere on the power curve.
We supply all of the accessories you need to complete the install right in the box, so there is no running to the dealer or part store to find gaskets and studs.
What's included in the Box
We know how frustrating it can be to have your car taken apart only realize you need to go run to the store to buy a part. It easier and cheaper for you if we source and supply all of the accessories, so we took on the costs to save our customers time and money.
- Steam STX stock-location FA20 turbo
- custom water lines
- stainless steel oil feed line
- turbo drain oil pan gasket
- 8x studs and nuts
- turbo inlet gasket
- turbo outlet gasket
- 2x FA exhaust manifold gaskets
- SteamSpeed sticker
- Fitment: Subaru FA20
- Turbo Inlet Size: Stock
- Cooling System: Water & Oil
- Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
- Compressor Wheel: GTX2867R 49.7mm/67.4mm
- Compressor Housing A/R: .60
- Turbine Blade Count: 9
- Turbine Wheel: TD05H 49.1mm/55.8mm
- Turbine Housing Nozzle Area: 10cm² / .73 twin scroll
- Actuator Type: Billet Forged
- Balance Level: 100,000 on VSR
- Max Flow Rating: 47 lbs/min
- WHP Rating: 350-400 whp
- Install Kit Included: Yes