HP Tuners MPVI2 Tuner W/Out Universal Credits
MPVI2, the latest generation of hardware from HP Tuners. Package the MPVI2 together with VCM Editor and VCM Scanner, which make up the essentials of VCM Suite, and you have one of the most powerful, scanning, diagnostic, logging and calibration products on the market.
Not to mention full support for our latest rendition of Track Addict, whether you frequent the drag strip, circuit, autocross, or off-road the MPVI2 has the fastest scanning, logging and data transmission rates to ensure you capture everything.
- Equipped with enhanced features like Bluetooth, our Proprietary Expansion Port, and Mobile Device Support, the powerful MPVI2 makes it faster and easier to read, edit, and write your vehicle's software.
- Packaging VCM Editor together with MPVI2 allows you to read most vehicles control modules flash memory and save it in our proprietary HPT file structure. VCM Editor enables you to adjust a multitude of complex parameters such as torque strategies, spark tables, fueling, RPM limits, fan activations, transmission shift points and pressures, exhaust valve control, speedometer settings and many more. Finally, you can write these changes back to the various vehicle control modules via the MPVI2.
- Package VCM Scanner with MPVI2 and you have the most powerful and comprehensive scan tool on the market. View, chart, and log diagnostic data in real time via the vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic data port. View and clear vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) along with other vehicle module information. Command control functions like closed loop, fans, gear select, timing, air fuel ratio and so more all in real time. No editor package can be considered complete without comprehensive scan tool capabilities.
- Turn your smartphone into a powerful motorsports telemetry and video system. See your lap times instantly, capture video and telemetry data, analyze laps and data, and impress your fans with video and data overlays! Quick and easy setup. Also works with compatible OBD-2 interfaces and vehicles to enable you to capture additional data channels like engine RPM, throttle position, temperatures, and more! Offers easy WiFi transfer to RaceRender for even more video and data capability.
HP Tuners Credits:
- Credits are tokens used to purchase vehicle licenses. Once a vehicle is licensed, you can tune it many times with the same HP Tuners MPVI2. Certain vehicles, engines, and tunes call for different amounts of credits. Universal Credits can be purchased separately.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos