Forced Performance Green 73HTZ JB Turbocharger for 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 9
The FP Green, with its quick response and hard hitting power curve, has long been the go to turbo for the street crowd that does not want to sacrifice spool for a 500WHP trap speed.
All EVO turbos now come standard with our new cast stainless turbine housing. This turbine housing has been designed to maximize flow while not sacrificing spool characteristics. It has a 3" V-Band outlet and a TiAL MV-S waste gate flange machined directly onto the housing. Choose the "EVO 9 O2 Housing Cast" from the related items at the bottom of this page for the O2 housing that mates up to this turbine housing. Additionally, this turbine housing was designed for race applications where the turbocharger would be operating above 20psi. Attempting to operate below 20PSI can result in boost creep in some applications.
- Compressor wheel - 73HTZ
- Flow rating - 57LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 52.6MM Inducer / 73MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM Flow Advancement Port Cover or 64MM Stock Appearing
- Turbine Housing - FP Stainless EVO 9 Turbine Housing
- CHRA - FP Journal Bearing
- Oil Line - Not Included - Required for proper lubrication.
Note: Ported Turbine Housing Is Not Applicable for Stainless Steel Turbine Housing
Attention: All Forced Performance turbochargers are built to order to your exact specifications and should not be considered on the shelf ready to ship unless specifically noted on the work order. Build times vary by model of turbo and options of said turbocharger, therefore we cannot guarantee a delivery date or ETA.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)