Process West Front Mount Intercooler Black Kit 15+ WRX (PWFMIC07B)
If you have performed modifications such as an upgraded turbo-back exhaust system with upgraded fuel, increased boost, or even an upgraded turbocharger, then you may be overpowering the limits of your factory top mount intercooler. Process West solves this issue with the release of their front mount intercooler system. Not only does Process West emphasize on the design, but they also really shine in quality. Process West intercoolers are some of the more strong and robust intercoolers on the market.
The intercooler core is a large 685 X 275 X 85MM bar and plate core that comes with lightweight CNC mandrel bent aluminum intercooler pipes. The core also features high-flow cast end tanks which allow for maximum air flow and great distribution across the intercooler core. Front mount intercoolers provide the vehicle with larger surface coverage which improves the cooling efficiency of the turbocharger which will reduce heat soak and will allow the turbo to operate at its best.
This intercooler kit will fit without the need to further cut the bumper or make further modifications to the chassis. A blow off valve adapter, high-grade silicone couplers, clamps, as well as all the necessary hardware will be included to make this intercooler ready for installation. Additionally, Process West will include an engine pulley garnish to replace the factory pulley cover, and to add a cleaner look to the engine bay.
This particular intercooler will come in a black finish, with black powder-coated intercooler pipes.
- Massive 685 x 275 x 85mm bar and plate intercooler core
- Light weight CNC mandrel bent aluminium intercooler piping
- Hi flowing cast intercooler end tanks for maximum flow distribution across the intercooler core
- Comes with engine pulley garnish to clean up the naked look when factory engine cover is removed
- Stainless steel hose clamps
- Fits with zero cutting.
- Intercooler core available in polished or black powder coated finish.